Please be advised that from June 30, 2021 onwards the operation of the Russian Visa Center in Singapore (10, Anson Road, #21-04, International Plaza, Singapore 079903) will temporary cease. To apply for all types of visas to Russia foreign applicants should submit documents and passports to the Consular Section (Nassim Road 53) directly.
To apply for a BUSINESS VISA you must have LETTER OF
INVITATION (LOI) issued by Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian
Federation at the request of your Russian counterpart (visa sponsor).
Please ask your partner in Russia to obtain and send a copy of LOI to you by email.
The LOI can be submitted in either copy or original. The LOI can also be issued in a form of TELEX. In this case your employer in Russia needs to provide you with telex number.
Nationals of countries which have Visa Agreements with Russia may apply for business visa with Invitation letter issued by a Russian Company or Russian Authorities:
Europe: (except Denmark, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Switzerland) Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Rest of Europe –Denmark, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
Japan, People’s Republic of China and India.
Your Letter of invitation defines:
- The name of your Russian visa sponsor which you will need to indicate as Host Organization when filling in online visa application form.
- The date of entry to Russia and the date of exit from Russia. You may enter Russia on or after the date indicated in your visa, and leave Russia on or before the date indicated in your visa.
- The number of entries to Russia – it can be one (for a single trip), two (for a double trip) or multiple entries.
- The length of your stay in Russia. Single or Double trip Business visa will let you stay not more than 90 days. Multiple Entry Business visas will let you stay for up to 90 accumulated days in each 180 days period (except for Business visas issued to Americans according to the Visa Agreement with Russia with allowed continuous stay for up to 6 months).
Besides, regardless of the visa type the following documents must be submitted to the Consular Section:
3 3. For Non-Singaporeans – valid Singapore Employment Pass or other Visit Pass/Permanent Resident Identification Card/Disembarkation Card: original AND photocopy.
5. Travel insurance for the citizens of European Union for the full duration of your stay in Russia.