INFORMATION FOR SINGAPORE
DIPLOMATIC AND OFFICIAL PASSPORT HOLDERS
Russia-Singapore Visa Abolition Agreement for Diplomatic, Official and Service Passport holders signed on November 17, 2015 entered into force on January 2, 2016. According to the document nationals of Singapore, holding valid Diplomatic or Official Passports, can enter Russia without visas and continuously stay on its’ territory for the period not exceeding 90 days from the day of entry.
GENERAL VISA INFORMATION
Travel to Russia requires an entry visa. The Consular Division of the Embassy issues different categories of visas to Russia based upon the purpose of the trip and the duration of stay in Russia.
The following documents should be submitted in order to obtain a visa according to its category:
- Completed visa application signed by the Applicant only.
- Valid national passport.
- One picture of an applicant.
- Invitation to Russia from a host person or organisation.
- Other required documents (depending on visa type).
Please check the list of documents required your visa type at the web-site of Russian Visa Application Centre
- Visa processing starts only after the Consular Section has collected all necessary documents.
- Visa processing fee is not refundable.
- Type of visa or dates of entry/departure can’t be changed or extended. If your travel plans have changed after the visa issuance you have to reapply for a new visa.
- After you received your visa, please check all the data indicated in it and, if necessary, return it to the Consular Section for corrections. The Consular Section will not be responsible for any mistakes in the visas, which were not brought to our attention prior to your departure from Singapore.
- Any visa applicant may be interviewed by the consular officer, if necessary.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change without notice.
- In certain cases the Consular Section is entitled to consider visa applications as long as it necessary. Visa can be denied if the Consular Section has serious reasons to believe that an applicant's entry into or stay in the territory of the Russian Federation will not be desirable.
- Please be advised that person can’t have two valid visas in one passport. In this case the first visa is to be cancelled.
Please be reminded that a foreign national entering the Russian Federation is required to fill in an immigration card and present it to an immigration officer at a check-point for official stamping. More information on Immigration card can be found here
Russian Visa Application Centre
We recommend to apply for a visa to Russia at the Russian Visa Application Center in Singapore. The address of the Visa Application Center is: Singapore, Cecil street 135, level 8, 069536, website: http://www.vfsglobal.com/russia/singapore, telephone number: +65 6692 9873, e-mail: email@example.com.
The Russian Visa Application Center has been established to improve the quality of service to foreigners wishing to obtain a visa to enter the Russian Federation, as well as to provide maximum comfort and to simplify the procedure of applying and obtaining a visa.
Visa Application Center is responsible for checking visa applications and representing the applicants at the Consular section of the Embassy of the Russian Federation.
The final decision on issuing a visa or refusing to issue a visa remains the exclusive right of Russian diplomatic and consular missions.
Foreign citizens preserve the right to apply for a visa directly at the Consular section of the Embassy of the Russian Federation. In this case a prior appointment at http://q.midpass.ru/ is required.
To ensure that the appointment system is not misused, the Embassy accepts visa applications only if they are submitted personally by the applicants. If the applicant’s particulars in the application form and appointment confirmation differ, the documents will not be accepted. Booking of one appointment entitles to submit only one visa application.