Please be advised that from June 30, 2021 onwards the operation of the Russian Visa Center in Singapore (10, Anson Road, #21-04, International Plaza, Singapore 079903) will temporary cease. To apply for all types of visas to Russia foreign applicants should submit documents and passports to the Consular Section (Nassim Road 53) directly.
To apply for a WORK VISA you must have LETTER OF INVITATION (LOI) issued by Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation at the request of your employer in Russia (visa sponsor).
Please ask your partner in Russia to obtain and send a copy of LOI to you by email.
The LOI can be submitted in either copy or original. The LOI can also be issued in a form of TELEX. In this case your employer in Russia needs to provide you with telex number.
Your LETTER OF INVITATION defines:
- The name of your employer - visa sponsor in Russia which you will need to indicate as Host Organization when filling in online visa application form.
- The number of entries to Russia – it can be single, double (only for teachers) or multiple entries (only for High-Qualified Professionals) .
- Important! If you have LOI valid for single trip, you can get a visa which would allow you to enter Russia and apply to Russian Federal Migration Service for a Work Permit and multiple entries visa. You may enter Russia on or after the date indicated in your visa. You must convert your single trip visa to multiple visa before visa expiry date.
- If you have LOI valid for multiple trips, this means that you are invited by your employer in Russia as a High-Qualified Professional. You can get multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 years. Upon first entry to Russia you will need to obtain Work Permit. Then you can work in Russia and enjoy multiple trips throughout visa validity period.
2. Valid national passport (valid for no less than 6 month before the end of the visa period)
3. For Non-Singaporeans – valid Singapore Employment Pass or other Visit Pass/Permanent Resident Identification Card/Disembarkation Card: original AND photocopy.
4. One 3,5x4,5 color picture of an applicant.5. Recent HIV certificate (done no earlier than 2 months before arrival Russia) if you intend to stay in Russia longer than 90 days.
6. Travel insurance for the citizens of European Union for the full duration of your stay in Russia.