The Consular office has the authority to notarize according to the Russian legislation the documents to be submitted in Russia (such as Power of Attorney, Russian-English translation endorsement, copy endorsement, signature endorsement etc.).
The applicant must prove his identity with his original passport and ID card.
The processing time usually is the same working day.
Consular fee for Singapore and third countries applicants:
- Power of Attorney 76-151 SGD;
- Endorsement of translation from English to Russian 63 SGD per one page of original text;
- Endorsement of translation from Russian to English 88 SGD per one page of original text;
- Signature endorsement – 25 SGD;
- True copy endorsement – 38 SGD per one page of original text.
Consular fee must be paid by a NETS Card